Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dylan Patrick Hampton

My first son Dylan has a very distinct personality and we saw it from his first days of life. When he was born he was breathing too fast so he had to be in the NICU for 4 days and was not able to eat for the first 2. He seems to be making up for those lost days. Once I was able to care for him myself I could see that he was high maintenance just like his momma. He looks just like Derek and he also has his stubborn perosnality to boot. I think that he will be a great combo of the two of us. He has been crawling for a couple of weeks but he has just really started to get into EVERYTHING. I know that it will only get more difficult as he grows and becomes his own little person. I look forward to each and everyday because I know it will be filled with fun and laugh with this boy. Here are some pictures that I took in our back yard you can see how interested he is in his surroundings. Oh yea, this boy loves his pacificer he puts it in his mouth whenever he can. That was the one thing I did not want him to have but what Dylan wants Dylan gets.










No comments: